View Profile Gamible

6 Game Reviews

Pretty fun and very inventive game!

APiotr responds:

Thanks!

Surprisingly well polished game! Audio, controls and over-all game feel are all on point. Nothing much to complain about, good job!

jeremy7986 responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad to see you enjoy this game! :D

This game is like Flappy Bird if Flappy Bird was the slowest bird in the universe.

I enjoyed this game, for the most part, especially at the beginning. I wanted to rage quit but I also wanted to prove my patience so I stuck around. What kind of mind games are you playing at here?

I played for a good 35 minutes before I just couldn't go on. I've got to make it known that I'm absolutely terrible at games so that probably had something to do with it.

The controls were good, I like one button games. Though I was surprised to see it wasn't mobile compatible? The graphics are simple but get the point across, and the sound effects were average. I'd recommend changing the player's hitbox to be smaller than the sprite, as it leads to less moments when the user feels like they've been cheated into death.

Overall a nice little game that left me in a weird, un-decisive opinion about it.

n/a, Male